We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time Suntec Wind & Solar decides to make sue of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which we stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to Suntec Wind & Solar, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of https://suntec-windsolar.com/, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following: What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to use, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
In addition, Suntec Wind & Solar may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality services.
Suntec Wind & Solar may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have you consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill our surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria; the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
Suntec Wind & Solar does not now, nor will in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Suntec Wind & Solar may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from https://suntec-windsolar.com/.
Suntec Wind & Solar may also be in contact with you with regard to completing surveys and /or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Disclosure of Information
Suntec Wind & Solar may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances;
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Suntec Wind & Solar.
Links to Other Websites
Suntec Wind & Solar takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. Credit card information…..
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Email: [email protected]
Telephone Number: 989-737-4078
Suntec Wind & Solar
317 S. Main Street
Standish, Michigan 48658
Last Modified: June 2, 2022